Monday, August 9, 2010

The Maliya Dialogues

Amber recommended that I document Maliya's silly quotes, so i am dedicating a section of my blog to 'The Maliya Dialogues.'

Tonight we went to dinner at Amber and Marc's house. On the way home, I asked her: "Did you have a LOT of Fun with Amber?" to which she replied, "No, I only had a little bit of fun.... we need to go back and have MORE fun!"
(and then she proceeded to cry until she fell asleep yelling, "I want to go back to Amber's")

haha, by the way, Amber, when you left, Maliya said,
"Brother is sad because they didn't say goodbye to him."

haha... silly girl. More to come! =)

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness - I am SOOOOO glad you started these posts...she is such a character and it totally needs to be documented! Tell M-boo that I had a LOT of fun and she can come back anytime to have even MORE fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I would share my Maliya Dialogues from our experience last night....Jess brought over this delicious chocolate cake (thanks Robin!) and being the little 2.5 and then some little active girl, Maliya is...she left some of her chocolate cake and walked away, to come back to an empty plate (Jess ate the rest)...Jess had said "she's going to be mad at me for eating the rest of her cake"...so there we were sitting and waiting for Maliya to climb back into her chair. She started playing with the plastic plates, but soon realized there was no cake and looks at her mom with question mark face, "Mom. Did, did, did you eat the rest of my cake!?" Jess nodded her head yes, with a smile and Maliya with a very serious face and voice(eyebrows pointed down) says, "Don't eat my cake." I know it doesn't seem has funny in writing, but honestly it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "NO Chaquita NO! NO!" is an all time favorite quote of Maliya's that we use quite frequently in these parts. ;)
    She is hilarious! she should just write your blog for you ;) hahah

    ReplyDelete