Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Maliya Dialogues

I am just amazed at how much love Maliya has for her brother. It makes me so happy. A lot of friends told me that she wouldn't be interested in him or might be very jealous. However, she couldn't be more interested in him. Always giving him hugs and kisses; giving him his pacifier; changing his diaper; and picking him up (always unprompted and usually when I am not looking). I really hope that their Love and Relationship will continue to grow throughout their childhood.

Yesterday, she gave him a big Hug and said: "i love you bruh-der... i am so glad you're here." It made me all teary. I just love them. =)

3 comments:

  1. She really is the sweetest! Easton is blessed to have such a good big sister =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maliya’s love for Easton proves you are doing such an amazing job loving and caring for both kiddos! She is so sweet, I can’t wait to see them play together!

    BTW-would it be weird to have a picture of YOUR kids on my desk!? They are so darn cute!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha remember the sweet things when in a few years she's trying to rip off his head! I love the things she comes up with.

    ReplyDelete