Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lifey as a Mommy...

What day is it?? Oh well... here's a little midweek special edition.

So for my second to last week of being a stay at home mommy, I decided to really focus on the alphabet with Maliya. Beginning with 'M,' we will focus on each letter of her name for the next six days. On Sunday, we painted a wooden M, had M shaped Pancakes, and looked for Ms everywhere we went. We are making a collage of the letters each day and hanging the finished product in her room. I'll share the finished piece when we are done.

BUT, when i wasn't looking, she painted on Easton. OooPs!






3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness that is A) HILARIOUS and B)such a cute idea!!! I love these posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well she chiefed her first friend! ;p Such a crafy idea J.Diddy...can't wait to see the final product. :)

    ReplyDelete