Saturday, September 4, 2010

Carpool Lane (NorCal Trip '10)

We took our first family trip this past week to visit the Walke-Bolger Family. We had a few mini trips within this vacation... so it was more of a Tour de NorCal. We had a blast and rollin deep in the new ride (Allison, did i tell you that I am Team XLT again?).

Our first stop was Hickman, CA to show off baby Easton! PS- The pic is from an intersection in Bakersfield- kinda neat- huh?

On Saturday, we had our first overnight trip away from the kids for the Shanahan-Grossman wedding in Placerville. They combined Irish and Jewish traditions, such as breaking the glass, chupah, the ketubah... and that thing where the guests lift B&G in chairs and dance around (da DA, Da-da-da-DADA). It was at a beautiful vineyard and we had such a great time. And Lisa did such a great job with the planning!
On Monday, we rallied at the SF Giants game in honor of Russ' birthday! This was Easton's first Baseball game (Maliya's was a Padres game). We need to get these kids to an Angels' game! =)
Check out the Jumbo-tron! Happy B-day Russ!

We are now back at home... and i am enjoying the last few weeks as a stay-at-home-mommy with my little ones. It will be tough going back.

2 comments:

  1. I’m so happy your first overnight away went well! Her wedding looks Beautiful!
    You guys are the cutest family in the world! :)
    So did you take the street sign? ;) I probably would have. Haha. But that’s why I’m not a mother yet, I suppose!


    PS-Lovin' the new Blogg Stilo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww everyone looks so pretty and happy.. and so very adult!
    Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete