a Journey of a Thousand Miles begins with a Walke.
aww what a great presentation! i love the baseball analogy, and Easton is very good looking... and I rarely say that about newborns!!
i love the baseball analogy as well! You should use it for your annoucement, you probably already are! ;)
What a handsome little guy! Perfect name! Love you!
WELCOME TO THE WORLD EASTON JAMES!!! aka Easy J, or Big Easy ;) He is perfectly cute and absolutely adorable! So glad I got to meet him! <3
aww what a great presentation! i love the baseball analogy, and Easton is very good looking... and I rarely say that about newborns!!
ReplyDeletei love the baseball analogy as well! You should use it for your annoucement, you probably already are! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome little guy! Perfect name! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWELCOME TO THE WORLD EASTON JAMES!!! aka Easy J, or Big Easy ;) He is perfectly cute and absolutely adorable! So glad I got to meet him! <3
ReplyDelete