Friday, July 2, 2010

Rest Stop

Although I am happy that I have reached the last leg of this 9 month journey, I have to remind myself to stop, relax... and soak it all in. I really enjoy being pregnant (most of the time). And not to be too cheesy, but it truly is a miraculous experience to have a baby growing inside of you- to feel him move and hear his heartbeat is really indescribable. It makes me slightly sad to think that these may be the final days that I will ever be pregnant. So, i am trying to milk this last week as much as possible... kick my feet up, have someone else pump my gas, have a second serving of ice cream. =)

A part of me is worried if I will be able to manage life with two kids... but another part of me is just so excited. I am anxious to see this new baby... to see his face and hear his little cry for the first time. But, until then, I will have to enjoy these final days where rest is an option for me.

4 comments:

  1. If there was a "Like" button, I would click it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww jess! I hope everything goes well. It would be cool for him to be born on july 10! kind of crazy there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber- I made a "Like" button- just for you =)... Thanks Steph- Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jes you are going to be supermom! You got this! ;)

    ReplyDelete